Our Services Include:
- Adult Eye Exams
- Infant Eye Exams with dilation performed through the American Optometric Association’s InfantSee program for 6-12 month old infants at no cost to the parents. Why let your pediatrician do a screening exam when you can get a comprehensive eye exam for your infant at no cost?
- Pediatric Eye Exams
- Dilated Retinal Exams
- Optomap Retinal Imaging without drops
- “No Air Puff” Intraocular Pressure Testing
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Macular Degeneration Exams
- Cataract Evaluations & Post Op Care
- Help for patients who have had bad surgical outcomes from LASIK, PRK, or Radial Keratotomy
- Pelleve for Droopy Eyelids & Wrinkles affecting your vison. Sexy and youthful eyelids again! No Surgery. No Needles. No Downtime. Only Real Results.
- Removal of skin tags and small bumps around the eyes without scarring using no scalpel radiofrequency surgery in the office.
- Removal of moles around the eyes without scarring using no scalpel radiofrequency surgery in the office.
- Treatment and removal of chalazions and styes.
- Headache Treatment with NeuroLenses. Collins Eye Center was the first practice in Tennessee to offer this revolutionary opti-medical technology to help reduce and eliminate chronic headaches. Many people with headaches are taking multiple medications and have seen multiple doctors. They do not realize that many headaches are caused by eye misalignments and from the eye strain associated with these misalignments. NeuroLenses offer a proven solution for headaches. Neurolenses have a 90 days money back guarantee if they do not eliminate or decrease symptoms prior to 60 days.
- Digital Vision Syndrome Treatment with NeuroLenses. Collins Eye Center is the first practice in Tennessee to offer this technology to help with eye misalignment to reduce and eliminate symptoms such as headaches, neck/shoulder pain, eye strain, tired eyes, discomfort with computer use, dizziness, and light sensitivity. Neurolenses have a 90 days money back guarantee if they do not eliminate or decrease symptoms prior to 60 days.
What We Diagnose & Treat:
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Amblyopia or Lazy Eye
- Eyelid Conditions
Advanced Dry Eye Treatment Center:
- Dry Eye is more common than Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration & Cataracts
- New diagnostic testing and treatments allow for a better prognosis. If artificial tears are the only treatment that your doctor recommends, you may want to get a second opinion and see if you need more advanced treatment.
- Image Eyewear by Gold & Wood Eyepieces, Tom Ford, Balenciaga, Barton Perreira, Blackfin, Lilly Pulitzer, Sama, Entourage of 7, LaFont, Hugo Boss, Prodesign, Penguin, Ray Ban, Rudy Project and Costa del Mar.
- NeuroLenses specifically designed for headaches, dizziness, eye strain, eye pain, stiff neck, upper back pain, and computer vision syndrome.
- Miraflex & Dilli Dalli Eyeglasses designed for Infants & Children
- Thindex Eyeglass Lenses for those who desire the thinnest lenses available in the USA.
- Coppertone Polarized Sunglass Lenses
- Transition Photochromic Lenses
- Premium Antiglare Treatments
- Contact Lenses for First Time Wearers
- Contact Lenses for Astigmatism
- Contact Lenses for Keratoconus
- Contact Lenses for Laser Vision Complications
- Multifocal Contact Lenses for Bifocal Wearers
- Scleral Contact Lenses, Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses, & Soft Contact Lenses
90 Day Frame Warranty
- 90 Day Warranty for defects and breakage.
- We avoid frames with poor grade hinges and materials that you find at a lot of big box retailers and other offices.
- Most of our frames are made in the USA, Denmark, Japan, or Italy. Many are handmade and take 4-6 weeks to construct from start to finish.
- Eyeglasses need to be adjusted periodically to insure they are fitting properly.
- Do not attempt to adjust your eyeglasses by yourself.
- Anytime you need an adjustment, stop by our office.
- We will adjust any eyeglasses purchased from our center at no charge for the lifetime of the eyeglasses.
Free Eyeglass Cleaner
- When you pick up your eyeglasses you will receive a cleaning cloth and a bottle of cleaning solution to keep your eyeglasses and sunglasses clean. When you run out of cleaner, stop by our office for a free refill.