Our Services Include:
- Adult Eye Exams
- Infant Eye Exams with dilation performed through the American Optometric Association's InfantSee program for 6-12 month olds infants at no cost to the parents. Why let your pediatrician do a screening exam when you can get a comprehensive eye exam for your infant at no cost?
- Pediatric Eye Exams
- Dilated Retinal Exams
- Optomap Retinal Imaging without drops
- "No Air Puff" Intraocular Pressure Testing
- Contact Lens Fittings
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Ethambutol & Plaquenil Monitoring
- Macular Degeneration Exams
- Cataract Evaluations & Post Op Care
- Help for patients who have had bad surgical outcomes from LASIK, PRK, or Radial Keratotomy
- Pelleve for Droopy Eyelids & Wrinkles affecting your vison. Sexy and youthful eyelids again! No Surgery. No Needles. No Downtime. Only Real Results.
- Removal of skin tags and small bumps around the eyes without scarring using no scalpel radiofrequency surgery in the office.
- Removal of moles around the eyes without scarring using no scalpel radiofrequency surgery in the office.
- Treatment and removal of chalazions and styes.
- Headache Treatment with NeuroLenses. Collins Eye Center is the first and only optometrist or opthalmologist in Tennessee to offer this revolutionary opti-medical technology to help reduce and eliminate chronic headaches. Many people with headaches are taking multiple medications and have seen multiple doctors. They do not realize that many headaches are caused by eye misalignments and from the eye strain associated with these misalignments. NeuroLenses offer a proven solution for headaches.
What We Diagnose & Treat:
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Amblyopia or Lazy Eye
- Eyelid Conditions
- Image Eyewear by Gold & Wood Eyepieces, Tom Ford, Balenciaga, Barton Perreira, Blackfin, Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, Sama, Entourage of 7, LaFont, Hugo Boss, Prodesign, Penguin, Ray Ban, Rudy Project and Costa del Mar.
- NeuroLenses specifically designed for headaches, dizziness, eye strain, eye pain, stiff neck, upper back pain, and computer vision syndrome.
- Miraflex & Dilli Dalli Eyeglasses designed for Infants & Children
- Thindex Eyeglass Lenses for those who desire the thinnest lenses available in the USA.
- Coppertone Polarized Sunglass Lenses
- Transition Photochromic Lenses
- Premium Antiglare Treatments
- Contact Lenses for First Time Wearers
- Contact Lenses for Astigmatism
- Contact Lenses for Keratoconus
- Contact Lenses for Laser Vision Complications
- Multifocal Contact Lenses for Bifocal Wearer
- Scleral Contact Lenses, Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses, & Soft Contact Lenses
- One Year Frame Warranty for defects and breakage.
- We avoid frames with poor grade hinges and materials that you find at a lot of big box retailers and other offices.
- Most of our frames are made in the USA, Denmark, Japan, or Italy. Many are handmade and take 4-6 weeks to construct from start to finish.
One Year Lens Warranty
- Lenses have a One Year Warranty for scratch resistance. No lenses are scratchproof. (Davis Vision is excluded.)
- Lenses will be replaced one time at no charge during the first 12 months if scratched. If replacement is needed again during the first 12 months for any reason, the fee will be 50% off the original retail price of the lenses.
COLLINS EYE CENTER
115 Penn Warren Dr Suite 450Phone: (615) 447-9850
Brentwood, TN 37027
Brentwood, TN 37027
Care Credit Financing Available
- Blue Cross
- United Healthcare
- Prime Health Services
- Comp Benefits
- Metlife Vision
- DAVIS Vision
- SPECTERA Vision